- put together some easter DIY projects for german NIDO magazine. the bunny was our favourite and least-well-behaved prop.
- started working on a very fun and special collaborative project with kat mcleod. more details next week.
- sweltered through 2 record-breaking heatwaves. at one point i was so fed-up with my constant sweaty state i checked our family into a hotel for the night. it felt ridicoulsy excessive but our evening of swimming and a night of air-conditioned comfort (and my prevailing return to sanity) was worth every cent.
- discovered this super great new app.
- tried to keep up with ari’s creating frenzy. he is an art-making whirlwind at the moment.
- re-organised my studio (several times) in an effort to get the year started properly (it didn’t work).
one thing i haven’t been doing – you may have noticed – is blogging. not intentionally. other things have just been getting in the way – a ton of work, kid’s school schedules, piles of washing and a whole lot of ‘Girls‘(AKA best series ever written. ever). i’m not going to beat myself up over it. that’s just not the point of this here thing. and i do have a few things close to completion in my drafts folder. one or 2 might even make it to published folder pretty soon.
hope your enjoying the last of your summer (or winter) days…